Lanthanum chloride is the inorganic compound with the formula LaCl3. It is a common salt but is mainly used in research. It is a white solid that is highly soluble in water and alcohols. AEM Deposition supplies our customers with high quality Lanthanum Chloride (LaCl3).
Chemical Formula: LaCl3.xH2O
Density: 3.84 g/cm3
Appearance: White yellow crystalline
Melting point: 858 °C
Soluble in water, moderately soluble in strong mineral acids
Molecular Weight: 245.27 (anhy)
Purity of Lanthanum Chloride (LaCl3):
2N, 3N, 4N, 5N
Lanthanum Chloride Application & Usage
Lanthanum Chloride is the very important raw materials for FCC catalyst and water treatment. Lanthanum-rich Lanthanide compounds have been used extensively for cracking reactions in FCC catalysts, especially to manufacture high-octane gasoline from heavy crude oil. A possible application involves the precipitation Phosphate from solutions. Lanthanum Chloride is also used in biochemical research to block the activity of divalent cation channels, mainly Calcium channels. Doped with Cerium, it is used as a scintillator material.
Lanthanum Chloride Package
1. 25kg net weight for each bag, inner lined with double layers plastic bags, outer with drum (plastic/cardboard/iron), woven bag or kraft bag;
2. 1000kg net weight on a plastic or wooden pallet.
Lanthanum Chloride Delivery time:
6-7 working days for sample order, 20-30 working days for bulk order after signing contract and receipt of prepayment. Or as your request
Lanthanum Chloride Loading Port:
Main port in China, such as Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo, Tianjin, Huangpu etc. Hong Kong, Los Angeles Port in USA.
Lanthanum Chloride Shipping Way
1) For the tiny quantity (less than 50kgs),via express (UPS, FedEx, or DHL).
2) For the small amount (from 50kgs to 1000kgs), by air or by sea.
3) For the normal amount (more than 1000kgs), by sea with FCL and LCL are both acceptable, or as your request.