Rare earth hydroxide is a compound formed by the combination of rare earth metal elements and hydroxyl. The common rare earth hydroxides are La(OH)3, Ce(OH)4, Pr(OH)3, Nd(OH)3, Yb(OH)3, Y(OH)3, and so on.
All Rare Earth Hydroxide Provided by AEM:
Rare Earth Hydroxide Applications
Lanthanum hydroxide can be used in ternary catalysts, lanthanum salt intermediates, magnetic materials, liquid crystal screen glass decolorizer, ceramic industry, electronic industry, and so on.
1. It is used as a decolorant and clarifier in the glass (color TV glass) industry.
2. In the chemical industry, it is used to prepare the catalyst for automobile exhaust purification and stabilizer for PVC plastics.
3. Used to synthesize cerium naphthenate as a paint drier.
4. In the metallurgical industry, cerium ferrosilicon alloy can be smelted as a spheroidizing agent of nodular cast iron and can also be used as raw material for smelting cerium rich, rare earth ferrosilicon alloy.
5. Used as an additive in electroplating technology.
Praseodymium hydroxide can be used in catalysts, praseodymium salt intermediates, magnetic materials, and in other industries.
Neodymium hydroxide can be used in catalyst, intermediate of neodymium salt, magnetic material, and in other industries.
Yttrium hydroxide can be used in yttrium salt intermediates, chemical reagents, and in other industries.