Rare Earth Fluoride Applications
Yttrium fluoride can be used in biochemical research, yttrium salt, fireworks, precipitant, infrared low refractive index materials, laser crystal materials, upconversion luminescence materials, and so on.
1. The preparation of modern medical image display technology and the requirements of the nuclear science scintillator.
2. Rare earth crystal laser materials.
3. Fluoride glass fiber optic and rare earth infrared glass. Used in the manufacturing of arc light carbon electrodes in the lighting source.
4. The analysis of chemicals used in the manufacturing of fluoride ion-selective electrode.
5. Used in the metallurgical industry to manufacturing the special alloy and electrolytic producing lanthanum metal.
Cerium fluoride can be used in arc carbon rod, metal cerium, nonferrous alloy, infrared low refractive index material, laser crystal material, laboratory reagent, optical fiber doping, laser material, optical fiber coating material, electronic material, etc.
1. Making praseodymium metal
2. Rare earth permanent magnet alloy
3. Color glasses and enamels
1. Scintillator for preparing the detector.
2. It is used in rare earth crystal laser material and rare earth fluoride glass optical fiber.
3. In the metallurgical industry, it is used as an additive of aviation magnesium alloy and metal electrolytic production.
4. It is used for manufacturing carbon electrode of the arc lamp in the lighting source.
5. It is used to prepare metal neodymium and neodymium iron boron alloy.
1. Laboratory reagents
2. Optical fiber doping, optical coating materials
3. Laser materials
4. Fluorspar light-emitting materials
5. Electronic materials
Europium fluoride can be used as a fluorescent material, ion activation source, and thermal spraying display material.
Gadolinium fluoride can be used to prepare metal gadolinium, antireflection coating, laser crystal material, thermal spraying, etc.
1. Preparation of fluoride glasses
2. Preparation of electroluminescent thin films and luminescent zinc sulfide
3. Green phosphors in color TV tubes
Dysprosium fluoride can be used in infrared low refractive index materials, crystal materials and so on.
ErF3: Erbium Fluoride is widely used in optical coating, optical fiber doping, laser crystal, crystal materials, and laser amplifier.
1. Laboratory reagent
2. Optical glasses
3. Structural ceramics
5. Electrical components
6. Photo-optical material
Ytterbium fluoride can be used in infrared low refractive index materials, laser crystal materials, fiber doping, and so on.
1. In crystal form, used as an active laser medium.
2. Specialized use in ceramics, glass, phosphors, and lasers.
3. Catalysts in petroleum cracking in refineries.
4. Used in alkylation, hydrogenation, and polymerization applications.
5. Oxygen-sensitive applications, such as metal production.