Neodymium (III) oxide, also named Neodymium sesquioxide, is an oxide of a rare earth element. It presents light grayish-blue hexagonal crystals in appearance. Neodymium oxide is soluble in acid and insoluble in water. It is a highly insoluble and thermally stable neodymium. While oxide compounds are not conductive to electricity, they are extremely stable and useful for advanced electronics.
Density: 7.24 g•cm−3
Appearance: Light Bluish Gray Crystals
Melting point: 2233 °C
Boiling point: 3760 °C
Neodymium Oxide Purity:
99% - 99,9999%
Neodymium Oxide Applications:
1. Used in the production of various coloring pigments.
2. Used to dope glass, including sunglasses, make solid-state lasers, and to color glasses and enamels.
3. Used to produce solid-state lasers and enamels.
4. Used as a polymerization catalyst.
5. Used in ceramic capacitors, color TV tubes, high temperature glazes, coloring glass, carbon-arc-light electrodes, and vacuum deposition.
Neodymium Oxide Packaging:
Our neodymium oxide is carefully handled to minimize damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our product in its original condition.