The Terms and Conditions apply to AEM branded products and services. AEM is entitled to amend at any time in its absolute discretion the terms and conditions by posting them on this website in amended form with the date when such amendments will take effect. Your continued use of the website after the date any amendments shall take effect shall be construed as your acceptance of such amendments.
All orders are subject to availability. Prices of products do not include freight, packing, VAT, or import duties ( if applicable).
Price and other information provided are subject to change without notice, and prices may be changed up to delivery time. We try our best to keep the information updated on the website. If you find any errors or problems in this website's provided information, please send an email to us, and we'll fix it in time.
The following information is required to process an order:
1. Billing & shipping address, consignee name, and contact number.
2. Product name, quantity, and amount.
The order can be confirmed by email or signature on the PO.
Invoices should be paid as per agreements.
Bank charges or any extra payment processing fee will be paid by customers. Full payment instructions are presented on the invoice.
Packaging and products should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Notification of any damage, shortage, or defect should be given immediately by email or call.
Return & Replacement Policy
1. AEM warranties the products for a thirty (30) days period after the buyer receives the materials.
2. All orders can be accepted for refund or replacement if the products cannot meet COA specifications or do not meet with the written proposal prepared and authorized by AEM's representative. Detection data have to be provided to our technical team.
3. Products cannot be returned without prior authorization from AEM. Please contact our Customer Service department for return shipping instructions.
1. The entire contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, videos, and other material, are licensed and the intellectual property of AEM. These are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
2. AEM authorizes you to use the content on this website solely to purchase the products from us or promote our products. You are not permitted to use the content in competition with us or our products.
3. To provide our customers with as much supporting information as possible, there may be pages on our website that link to third party internet sites. AEM is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
4. All AEM website users are deemed to accept these Terms and Condition in their entirety.
5. Nothing in these terms is intended to provide any rights to third parties to enforce any term.